Vodacom NXT LVL Competition
Terms And Conditions
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom NXT LVL Back to Campus Competition (“the Competition”) where Vodacom NXT LVL customers stand a chance of winning giveaways from 7 February 2016 to 6 April 2016.
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to all contestants during the period from 10:00 on 7 February 2017 to 23:59 on 3 April 2017 (“end date”).
2. Sixteen (16) qualifying participants each stand the chance to win –
2.1. Edgars Voucherto the value of R10 000 (ten thousand rand)
3. To enter:
3.1. Consumers need to purchase one of the official NXT LVL postpaid or prepaid deals with device
3.2. Register for NXT LVL on *128#
4. The winners will be randomly selected by means of a draw from all eligible entries which meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place weekly from the 14 February 2017 until (one) day after competition closes, 3 April 2017.
5. Prize detail
5.1. R10 000 Edgars shopping voucher
6. Notwithstanding the fact the prizes vests on the winners immediately upon the determination of the results, any prize that remains unclaimed after the dates stipulated in clause 4 above or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the winners to claim the prize despite having been advised of the results of the Competition will be forfeited.
7. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
8. The competition is only open to natural persons.
9. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves (in a manner determined by Vodacom) as the qualifying entrants to the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prizes.
10. The selected winners must have complied with these Terms and Conditions to enter.
11. There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition. Standard Data charges for Vodacom NXT LVL still apply.
12. Vodacom to manage distribution of prizes. All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be managed and captured by Vodacom..
13. The claim for the prize will be subject to security and validation, failing which the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
14. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited. The prize may not be transferred or redeemed for cash.
15. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
16. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the Competition only.
19. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
20. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
21. Vodacom is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the Competition.
22. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming the prize.
23. Vodacom, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a customer’s participation in the Competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
24. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
25. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
26. Vodacom may refuse to award the prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are rejected.
27. All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.