Merchant Specific Terms And Conditions
EDCON GROUP: MERCHANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The bearer of the Edcon Gift Card may use the Card to purchase merchandise from any Edgars, Edgars Active, Red Square, Jet, JetMart, Legit, Boardmans and CNA stores.
• The Gift Card is valid for a period of 3 years from date of activation or upon full redemption thereof, whichever occurs first. If such gift card has been topped-up, it will remain valid for a period of 3 years from date of top-up or upon full redemption thereof, whichever occurs first – irrespective of the date of activation.
• The Gift Card may not be (1) used for the payment of an Edcon account; (2) exchanged for cash; or (3) used to purchase airtime.
• No cash change will be given on purchases made with the Gift Card.
• For security reasons, this Gift Card should be kept in a safe place. If stolen, it may still be used to make unauthorised / fraudulent purchases.
• Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. However, if you are in possession of the gift card number, you can call the Edcon Gift Card Centre on 0860 692 274 to report it lost or stolen, we will then block the remaining amount on the Gift Card and transfer it to another Gift Card, available when you next visit any Edcon Store.
• Gift Card balances can be checked in-store at a till point or by calling the Edcon Gift Card Call centre on 0860 692 274
Electronic Gift Card Terms and Conditions
An electronic gift card is an SMS version of the existing gift card and the following additional terms apply:
• If the full value of your Electronic gift card is not used on your first purchase, the balance will be transferred to a physical gift card.
• The Electronic Gift Card cannot be topped up or be SMS’d to someone else.
• Should the Electronic gift card be deleted or the Customer’s cellphone lost/stolen, Edcon will be not be liable for any reimbursement of any nature. The SMS can be resent, but only to the original number.
• The usage of the Electronic gift card is solely at the risk and discretion of the Customer
• Edcon will not be held responsible for any cellular network service operator's delay in forwarding an Electronic Gift Card to you
• The Electronic gift card will only be accepted if a valid Electronic gift card number in SMS format is presented to the Cashier
FLOOK SPORT & TRAVEL DEALS: MERCHANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• By using the www.flook.co.za website, you agree to be bound by the Flook terms and conditions in force at the time of using the website.
• You will need to register with Flook order to make a purchase or redeem a prize coupon on the Flook website.
• Flook is committed to conduct business on the applicable principles of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (‘CPA’) and Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (‘ECT Act’).
• You agree that Flook will send all communications relating to their use of the website or Flook Vouchers bought through the website to the email address provided on registration. You may at any time opt out of receiving any promotional material from Flook by simply clicking on the link provided.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
• Flook sells physical products (sports equipment, apparel, footwear etc.) and experiences / virtual products (golf rounds, getaways etc.).
• Physical goods will be delivered, by courier, to the delivery address specified by the buyer on the checkout form. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that there is someone at the shipping address during office hours, to receive the delivery.
• Experiences / virtual goods, in the form of coupon/s redeemable by the purchaser at the resort/golf course, are emailed to the buyer as soon as payment has been made and confirmed.
Delivery time may differ depending on size, weight, availability etc.
• Once payment of an order has been made, an email will be sent to the buyer, providing key information including the estimated delivery date of the order.
• Take note: The product is only reserved for 20min before it is released back into stock again if payment / prize coupon hasn’t been received/redeemed. First come, first served.
• If Flook is unable to meet the estimated delivery date we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
• Flook will, occasionally on a promotional basis, offer free or reduced-cost delivery as is the case for Vodacom Prize winners.
• Flook does not deliver to Post Office boxes.
• If you buy multiple products within one order, they may be sourced from different vendors. If these vendors are in different locations, delivery time may be longer.
• Requests for returns or exchanges must be logged within 7 (seven) working days of the delivery date.
• Item/s must be in a re-sellable condition and in their original packaging, with labels attached.
• Request a return or exchange by emailing your order number, the details of the item/s in question, along with an explanation of why you would like to do so, to email@example.com
• Our couriers will contact you to arrange a suitable time and day to collect. A collection takes up to 5 working days.
• The following items are not returnable / exchangeable
o Swimming costumes
o Sporting equipment/apparel that has been used since taking delivery
• Return and exchange requests will be approved at the sole discretion of Flook.
• Once return or exchange has been approved, there is no cost to the customer.
• Products will not be eligible for return if they have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property. This includes products that have been worn or damaged.
• Except in the case of a defect, we will not accept returns of shoes that have been worn. A separate box must be used to ship shoes/trainers back with the original box inside. The original box cannot be used as packaging for shipping.
• Once a request for a return has been logged and approved by Flook, you will be sent an email to confirm that our courier partner will arrange a collection date and time with you.
• Please ensure that the item/s is/are in the packaging that you received them, and that you include the original order invoice.
• Collection and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for main centres, and 8 working days for outlying/regional areas from the date of logging a return.
• You may select whether you would prefer to be refunded by way of cash (refund made to the card used to make the purchase) or by way of a Flook coupon (a code given to use on our site anytime in the future).
• A Flook coupon can be redeemed immediately on our site, while card refunds may take up to 10 working days to be processed.
• In the case of incorrect/damaged/faulty/late goods – exchanges or replacements are the responsibility of Flook and the relevant supplier. Please notify us of such products within 3 days of receipt of your order.
• email firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear photo of the damage, the incorrect product received, along with the barcode, or the description of how the product is faulty. Please ensure to keep all original packaging. We will ensure the correct/new product is delivered to you (subject to stock availability) or you will receive a full refund.
• Grand Prizes (holidays)
• Prize winners will redeem their prizes via coupon codes provided at check out and will adhere to the terms and conditions outlined on the terms of that specific package / deal.
• Flook will endeavor to have a minimum redemption period of 6 months from the end of the Vodacom Play Every Day campaign
INCREDIBLE CONNECTION - MERCHANT SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
JD Consumer Electronics and Appliances (Pty) Ltd trading as Incredible Connection (hereinafter referred to as " Incredible Connection") at www.incredible.co.za (hereinafter referred to as the "website") with the registration number 1963/002315/07. Please take a moment to read these Terms and Conditions to understand how they apply to your use of the website and any products or services that you may order online. Your continued use of the website will constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, unmodified by you.
2. Defects, Returns, Refunds & Guarantees
2.1 Should you not be satisfied with your product purchased by from us by reason of a defect, incorrect choice of product, or otherwise, you may, under certain circumstances, be entitled to either be refunded or have the product repaired or replaced. As a valued customer, we shall at all times endeavour to provide you with the best customer service and ensure that all your rights in terms of the Consumer Protection Act are protected. As a gesture our commitment to you we have established a 'change of mind/ peace of mind' return policy, which is provided to you over and above the rights you have in terms of the Consumer Protection Act. In terms of this returns policy, we may consider replacing goods purchased with us within 14 days from the date of purchase if such goods are returned in their original condition and packaging. We regret that due to copyright laws and the nature of the goods, licensed software and games cannot be returned unless defective.
2.2 Handling fee; In line with the CPA a handling fee of up to 15% of the value of the product may be charged when the product/packaging is not returned in its original purchase condition.
3. Age Restriction On Sales
3.1 Certain of our products bear age restrictions. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and/or the person for whom you may be buying the product, meet(s) such age restrictions (including, inter alia, games, DVD's and Videos) and that these restrictions are observed. Accordingly, you indemnify Incredible Connection and its affiliates from any and all liability in this regard, including any liability arising as a result of your failure to provide accurate information in this regard when completing the website registration process.
3.2 No transaction concluded between Incredible Connection and a person under the age of 18 shall be binding upon Incredible Connection unless written consent thereto is received by Incredible Connection from your parent or legal guardian. Incredible Connection therefore reserves its right to request proof of identity prior to concluding any transaction with you. By your continued use of this website, you warrant that you are 18 years old or older.
4. Sales Records
4.1. Full sales records regarding the transactions between you and Incredible Connection shall be maintained on the website for a period of 12 months from the date of conclusion of the sale or related transaction. You shall thus only be able to view and print such record during such period, where after you shall be responsible for retaining your own record of the relevant sale or related transaction.
5. Governing Law And Jurisdiction
5.1. This website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law and, subject to the 'Disputes' clause of these Terms and Conditions, you and Incredible Connection submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
6.1 Incredible Connection shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA), a copy of which may be downloaded from: http://www.justice.gov.za/paia/paia.htm
6.2 You hereby grant Incredible Connection permission to electronically collect, store and use your personal information provided by you to Incredible Connection, and for Incredible Connection to utilise cookies to collect such information, so that it may be is collected, stored and used for the following purposes:
6.2.1 to greet you when you access the website;
6.2.2 subject to your consent, to inform you of facts relating to your access and use of the website;
6.2.3 subject to your consent, to inform you about competitions and special offers from Incredible Connection and/or its partners / affiliates;
6.2.4 to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the website;
6.2.5 to verify your identity when transacting on the website; and
6.2.6 to ensure that the goods are received by the addressee.
6.3 Incredible Connection shall not disclose your personal information unless:
6.3.1 you consent thereto; or
6.3.2 through due legal process.
6.4 Incredible Connection may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual; and
6.5 Incredible Connection owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Incredible Connection.
7.1 Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be prosecuted, and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Incredible Connection suffers any damage or loss.
7.2 You agree and warrant that your log-in name and password shall:
7.2.1 be used for your personal use only; and
7.2.2 not be disclosed to any third party.
7.3 You allow Incredible Connection to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the website and back-office applications.
7.4 All credit card transactions are encrypted and handled by a third party Supplier called Setcom (Pty) Ltd. Incredible Connection's registration documents and the website's registered domain name are checked and verified by GeoTrust Incorporated.
8 Changes To Agreement
8.1 Incredible Connection may, in its sole discretion, change these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof at any time on notice to you. You bear the sole responsibility to ensure that you are satisfied with the amendments. Should you not be satisfied with the amendments, you must refrain from placing any further orders on the website, or from further use of the website in any way.
9 Dispute Resolution
9.1 Should a dispute arise between you and Incredible Connection on any matter arising out of these Terms and Conditions, and the matter is not resolved through the Customer Relations Department of Incredible Connection within 1 (one) calendar month to your satisfaction, then you are at liberty to submit your complaint to the National Consumer Commission (the "NCC").
9.2 Should such dispute be outside of the jurisdiction of the NCC, such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa which rules can be downloaded at http://www.arbitration.co.za/downloads/expedited_rules.pdf
10 Address For Notices
10.1 Incredible Connection chooses as its address for all purposes under these Terms and Conditions, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the Oaks, 6 Mellis Road, Rivonia, Johannesburg, South Africa, with a copy to be sent to email@example.com.
11 Term of these Terms and Conditions
11.1 These Terms and Conditions shall commence from the date on which they are published on the website and continue indefinitely, as amended by Incredible Connection from time to time, for so long as the website exists and is operational, Incredible Connection being entitled to terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or shut down the website at any time.
12 Copyright And Other Intellectual Property Rights
12.1 These Terms and Conditions shall commence from the date on which they are published on the website and continue indefinitely, as amended by Incredible Connection from time to time, for so long as the website exists and is operational, Incredible Connection being entitled to terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or shut down the website at any time.
13 Electronic Communications
13.1 When you visit the website or send e-mails to Incredible Connection, you consent to receiving communications from Incredible Connection electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Incredible Connection satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".
14 Hyperlinks, Framing And Other
14.1 Hyperlinks provided on this website to non-Incredible Connection sites are provided as is and Incredible Connection does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such web pages.
14.2 No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages on this website in any way whatsoever.
14.3 No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this website without the prior written permission of Incredible Connection. Such permission could be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
14.4 No person, business or website may circumvent our technology in any way, knowingly or unknowingly to their advantage. This may result in your order being cancelled or further action be taken to compensate JD Group Consumer electronics and Appliances division for any damage or harm caused by any such action.
15 Payment Options
15.1 Incredible Connection Products, Price & Availability
15.1.1 All pricing displayed on the website is inclusive of the current South African VAT, is in South African Rands Only and is subject to price changes and may change without any warnings or notifications. Stock availability Stocks of all goods on offer are limited. Incredible Connection shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued. However, should Incredible Connection be unable to fulfil any order placed by you at the advertised price due to stock having sold out, Incredible Connection will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such product, as explained in more detail in the Refund Policy ("Refund Policy") Should a product become Sold out we will have the right to cancel your order and refund you your payment including any applicable delivery fees, we cannot supply products that have been marked as sold out.
15.1.2 Errors Please note that although Incredible Connection endeavours to accurately describe and/or depict each product on the website, some descriptions or photographs may be of a generic nature and not specific to the particular product you wish to buy. However, should you be dissatisfied with the product you receive for any reason, you are entitled to return the product to Incredible Connection for a full refund within 7 days of delivery. Handling fee; In line with the CPA a handling fee of up to 15% of the value of the product may be charged when the product/packaging is not returned in its original purchase condition Please see our Refund Policy in this regard (which explains how and when you can be refunded, as well as how returns are to be made).
15.1.3 Demo units are shop spoiled units that have been used in our stores, they come with the full supplier warranty.
15.1.4 Special order products are products that may be purchased online only. Special order products must be paid for in full before your order can be shipped. The turnaround time for special order deliveries are 3-5 working days.
15.1.5 Image Disclaimer: Where products are displayed with compatible devices, these devices will not be included as part of the sales price unless specifically identified as part of a product bundle. In all other cases images are shown to display products within a lifestyle setting and do not include part of a sales proposal including any said devices or lifestyle additions.
15.2 Agreements of Sale
15.2.1 Placing a product in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute:
220.127.116.11 an agreement of sale; and/or
18.104.22.168 an order for such product, and as such, Incredible Connection may remove such product from the shopping basket if stock becomes unavailable and you cannot hold Incredible Connection liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
15.2.2 An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when:
22.214.171.124 you electronically submit a completed order for one or more products in your shopping basket; and
126.96.36.199 payment is either authorised, or received by Incredible Connection in its bank account.
15.3 Termination of Sales & Cancellation of Orders
15.3.1 By Incredible Connection: Incredible Connection reserves the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Incredible Connection, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Incredible Connection shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Incredible Connection's Refund Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
15.3.2 By You: Save for certain exceptions, and subject to certain charges you are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on this website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. Handling fee; In line with the CPA a handling fee of up to 15% of the value of the product may be charged when the product/packaging is not returned in its original purchase condition You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/time frame (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date). Please read the Refund Policy for further details in this regard.
15.3.3 Collect and pay in store; where you have selected to collect and pay for your order in-store, please allow the store to check that your items are ready for collection. You will receive an email when your order is “Ready to collect” Please collect your order within 48hours after receipt of the "Ready to collect" email notification. Orders will be cancelled if not collected within 48 hours after receipt of the "Ready to collect" email notification.
15.4 Amounts Payable by You
15.4.1 Prices The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed.
15.4.2 Delivery Costs These differ depending on a variety of factors, including product type, price, and weight, as well as whether delivery is to be made within, or outside, the borders of South Africa. We keep delivery costs information current on our website.
15.4.3 Value Added Tax Value added tax at the rate of 14% is charged on goods bought by South African residents. VAT is not payable on orders if both the billing and the shipping address are international.
15.4.4 Import Duties Import duties may be payable by recipients of goods in foreign countries. Incredible Connection does not know what import duties/levies may be payable and cannot calculate or estimate such costs. You are responsible for determining whether any such import duties/levies are payable and, if so, the amount thereof.
15.4.5 Errors Incredible Connection shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately indicate prices and delivery charges. However, should products be erroneously offered at incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, Incredible Connection will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, but shall refund monies paid by you should you not wish to proceed with the purchase at the correct price and/or delivery charge.
15.5 Payment Methods
Subject to the exceptions listed below, your payment for any products ordered from Incredible Connection must be made to Incredible Connection's bank account in any one of the following ways:
15.5.1 Credit card payments
188.8.131.52 The website only accepts (3D Secure) South African bank issued Credit Card payments which include Visa and Master card. At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation immediately. If bank's authorisation is not obtained, the order will be cancelled. Payment is not collected immediately it is a reserved for payment transaction. Only when the order is settle by incredible connection are the funds collected. Please note that Master Card Cheque and Debit Cards are not accepted.
184.108.40.206 3D Secure: We are proud to introduce a more secure online shopping experience for you! Registration with 3D Secure is required when shopping online with us as a 3D secure merchant and no username and password to remember anymore. You will now receive a One-Time-Password (OTP) that will only be valid for one transaction when shopping at a 3D Secure merchant, protecting your Credit Card against fraudulent online use. We all love the convenience of shopping online, but are concerned about the risks that may be involved. This is why we a deploy technology, such as 3D Secure, which has been designed to protect you while you shop.
15.5.2 Bank deposits & Electronic Funds Transfer
Should you select to pay via a bank deposit or Electronic Fund Transfer: on completion of your order an instruction will be emailed to you regarding the acceptable methods in which monies must be deposited into Incredible Connection’s bank account which is subject to the following Terms and conditions:
220.127.116.11 the full amount must be paid as per your order request within 48hours of placing your order;
18.104.22.168 your order will be cancelled should you fail to deposit/transfer the funds within 48hours of placing your order
22.214.171.124 for a direct deposit, the deposit must be in cash and in SA Rand only, (no other currency will be accepted)
126.96.36.199 No cheque deposits are accepted
188.8.131.52 your order number must be used in the reference section of the deposit slip or the electronic transfer, failure to include the order number as a reference may result in delaying the fulfilment of your order
184.108.40.206 please email a copy of your deposit slip/transfer to email@example.com
220.127.116.11 your delivery timeframe is dependant and will commence on the time and date of the funds reflecting in Incredible Connection’s account and on condition that your deposit slip has been mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
18.104.22.168 depending on the bank, some payments may take up to three business days to reflect in our account. In such circumstances there will be a delay in having your order shipped
15.5.3 Click and Collect, Pay and Collect Instore
Should you select the Click and Collect option on completion of your order an instruction will be emailed to you. Please allow the store to check that your items are ready for collection. You will receive a "Ready to collect" email when your order is Ready for you to pay and Collect. Please pay and collect your order within 48hours after receipt of the “Ready to collect" email notification. Orders will be cancelled if not paid for and collected within 48 hours after receipt of the "Ready to collect" email notification.
15.5.4 EFT Pro:
22.214.171.124 On the successful completion of your EFT Pro you will receive an order confirmation email.
126.96.36.199 When paying using PayU EFT Pro, the communication between you and your bank occurs as it normally would when you conduct an EFT.
188.8.131.52 You will be redirected to the online banking login screen and will be prompted to login with your online banking credentials.
184.108.40.206 You will receive a one-time pin which you would need to enter to confirm payment.
220.127.116.11 The EFT must be in SA Rands (ZAR) only (no other currency will be accepted.). Incredible Connection cannot be held liable for any delays, cost associated to bank / admin charges and currency fluctuations.
18.104.22.168 PayU EFT Pro merely facilitates the transaction between you and your bank. PayU does not store any online banking login details.
22.214.171.124 Your delivery timeframe is dependent and will commence from the time and date of the successful EFT Pro confirmation (please refer to our delivery timeframes T&C’s for info).
15.6.1 Incredible Connection delivers within the borders of South Africa only.
15.6.2 The Delivery option only commencers once the order has been verified and settled
15.6.3 An order will only be settled once payment has been received and "Verified"
15.6.4 Deliveries are door to door and must be a physical address within the borders of South Africa and not a Post Box We do not deliver to any postal addresses ie: deliver to a post box or to any post offices. Please ensure all delivery details including the postal code are accurate, as you will be liable for all additional handling and shipping charges as a result of such errors.
15.6.5 Deliveries are done between 8 am and 5 pm on weekdays and not on Weekends or public holidays
15.6.6 All deliveries are done by RAM Hand-to-Hand Couriers or a techxpert agent.
15.6.7 ID may be requested upon delivery
15.6.8 Same day delivery; This service is available throughout South Africa to Major Centres and will be affected by the same business day, (Monday to Friday, excludes weekends and public holidays) on condition that your order is placed and payment has been received before 10h00.
15.6.9 A delay of up to 24 hours may be experienced on shipments to or from any Outlaying Delivery Areas. Should you live in an outlying area it may be more suitable to choose overnight or an economy delivery service
15.6.10 Overnight: This service is available throughout South Africa to Major Centres and will be delivered, (Monday to Friday) on condition that your order and payment confirmation is received before 12h00. Orders received after 12h00 on a Thursday will be delivered on Monday and orders received after 12h00 on a Friday up to Sunday will only be delivered on the Tuesday thereafter. Overnight Deliveries excludes weekends and public holidays, and when an order has been placed on or before a weekend or public holiday. A delay of up to 24 hours may be experienced on shipments to or from any Outlaying Delivery Areas.
15.6.11 Economy: This service is available throughout South Africa to Major Centres and will be affected within 3 to 5 working days, (Monday to Friday, excludes weekends and public holidays).
15.6.12 A delay of up to 24 hours may be experienced on shipments to or from any Outlaying Delivery Areas.
15.6.13 Free Delivery: This service is available throughout South Africa to Major Centres and will be affected within 5 to 10 working days, (Monday to Friday, excludes weekends and public holidays).
15.6.14 A delay of up to 24 hours may be experienced on shipments to or from any Outlaying Delivery Areas.
15.6.15 Next Day: This service is available throughout South Africa to Major Centres and will be delivered, (Monday to Friday) on condition that your order and payment confirmation is received before 12h00. Orders received after 12h00 on a Thursday will be delivered on Monday and orders received after 12h00 on a Friday up to Sunday will only be delivered on the Tuesday thereafter. Next Day Deliveries excludes weekends and public holidays, and when an order has been placed on or before a weekend or public holiday. A delay of up to 24 hours may be experienced on shipments to or from any Outlaying Delivery Areas.
15.7 Purchasing Televisions.
15.7.1 A valid TV license will be required in order to complete your purchase of this product.
15.7.2 You will also be required to email / fax us an electronic copy of the TV license holder's SA ID Book and TV license, before we can dispatch your order.
15.8.1 The Delivery option only commencers once the order has been verified and settled
15.8.2 An order will only be settled once payment has been received and "Verified"
15.8.3 Deliveries are door to door and must be a physical address within the borders of South Africa and not a Post Box We do not deliver to any postal addresses ie: deliver to a post box or to any post offices. Please ensure all delivery details including the postal code are accurate, as you will be liable for all additional handling and shipping charges as a result of such errors.
15.8.4 The same day delivery option needs to be paid for and "Settled" by 10:00 am to be received the same day, if "Settled" after 10:00 am It will be delivered the following day. Same day delivery options only apply to major centres (Areas or Cities) Out Lying areas will receive it when the courier services the area
15.8.5 The overnight delivery option needs to be paid for and "Settled" by 3:00 pm to be received the following day, if "Settled" after 3:00 pm It will be delivered the 2nd day. Overnight delivery options only apply to major centres (Areas or Cities) Out Lying areas will receive it when the courier services the area
15.8.6 i.e. If an order is placed with the "same day delivery" option today but paid for or verified 3 days later before 10:00am. You will receive it on the third day, if it is paid for or verified after 10:00am on the third day you will receive it on the fourth day.
15.8.7 Deliveries are done between 8 am and 5 pm on weekdays and not on Weekends or public holidays
15.8.8 All deliveries are done by RAM Hand-to-Hand Couriers or a techxpert agent.
15.8.9 ID may be requested upon delivery
16 Pre-Order Terms And Conditions
16.1 Application of terms and conditions. The terms and conditions laid out herein applies to all items pre-ordered online at Incredible Connection (www.incredible.co.za), and is subject to our standard Terms & Conditions as listed on this website. You, the Customer, enters into the following 'Pre-Order' agreement with Incredible Connection a division of Connection Group Holdings Limited Reg No:1997/005390/06:
16.2 The Spirit of Fair Play. Because we pride ourselves in our customer service, diverse range of products and ability to meet the ever-growing consumer demands, we have allowed the pre-ordering of products on our website. The pre-ordering system essentially gives customers peace of mind that newly launched products can be secured before the official launch date thereby avoiding disappointment on or after the day. There are however times when unethical customers may try to take advantage of us and/or our systems so it is necessary to lay down the ground rules so that arguments can be prevented and/or resolved. We therefore would like to officially lay down the following ground rules for pre-ordering.
16.3 Minimum Deposit. A minimum deposit (as advertised on the website) will be required for pre-orderable items from time to time. Pre-orders must be secured with 100% upfront payment, before delivery. A pre-order is considered secured only when the appropriate amount for deposit or full pre-payment is made. "Secured" means that we will to the best of our ability attempt to secure the relevant stocks, to fulfil the order. It does not mean that pre-orders will be fulfilled 100% of the time, as occasionally there are circumstances beyond our control, but rest assured that we will fulfil all pre-orders 99.9% of the time.
16.4 Settling the Balance. Please be advised that Incredible Connection will be contacting you prior to the launch date to arrange for the settlement of the outstanding balance as per the advertised purchase price. We do however urge our customers to pay the full purchase price up-front so as to avoid the potential inconvenience of settling the outstanding balance before the launch date.
16.5 Maximum order quantities. To protect our Customers from unscrupulous elements who attempt to profit from limited stock and market demands, we restrict Customers' pre-orders to a limited number of units per product ordered. This ensures that everyone gets their fair share.
16.6 Pre-order status. All pre-orders are subject to stock availability. Sometimes manufacturers and suppliers are unable to stick to a delivery schedule and sometimes they are unable to fulfil their promise on quantities. However, to the best of our ability, we will only work with dependable, reliable and timely suppliers to protect your interests. Fortunately, these incidents are few and far between. For items for which severe shortage occurs, we will revert to the fairest basis which is first-pre-ordered, first-served. So it always pays to be quick and decisive when it comes to pre-ordering. Please note that the expected launch dates are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion.
16.7 Changing your pre-order or cancelling it. In the event of changes to the advertised pricing, features or product offerings, the Customer will be notified and given an opportunity to continue, cancel or amend his/her pre-order. Refunds, changes and cancellations will only be possible for pre-orders that haven't been shipped to the Customer. Please allow for a potential variance, between the estimated pre-order price and the actual final retail price. The variance is usually applicable to imported items for which foreign freight, currency exchange rate fluctuations and of course, taxes. This usually works both ways, both for price increases and lower prices, subject to the final expenses incurred in importing the items.
16.8 Deliveries & Part Shipment. Deliveries of pre-orders will generally be concluded within 72 hours of the advertised launch date, we will however endeavour to have your product delivered as close to the advertised launch date as possible, ensuring that you are one of the first to have the product. In the event of part shipment (partial shipment) as requested by the Customer, he/she will be liable for all the associated delivery charges.
16.9 Collecting your pre-order. Customers will be permitted to collect their pre-orders at their self-appointed store.
16.10 Returns, Refunds and Exchanges. Incredible Connection reserves the right to provide refunds for orders that it no longer wishes to support/accept/fulfil. Please refer to the Returns, Refunds & Exchange Policy as listed on our website.
16.11 Determination of policies. At all times, Incredible Connection reserves the right to make any changes on all amendments, descriptions, updates, variations, assortments/bundles, prices, discounts etc., as it may deem fit, at its own discretion.
16.12 Applicability. Incredible Connection will enforce all policies stated on its website at all times. Customers are advised to be mindful of the rules and regulations, terms and conditions of their purchases as per the policies listed here.
17 Promotions And Competitions
17.1 Products and Promotions may not be available at all our outlets, especially our E-stores and our Vodacom World outlet. Kindly contact our call centre on 0860 011 700 to assist with product availability. All items, unless specified otherwise may be ordered online atwww.incredible.co.za
17.2 Terms and Conditions for Online Promotional Offers
17.2.1 These are the standard terms and conditions for promotional offers conducted or promoted by JD Consumer Electronics and Appliances t/a Incredible Connection
17.2.2 Your – participation in the promotional offer; and/or
17.2.3 fulfilment of the conditions pertaining to a promotional offer; constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17.3 Entrance criteria:
17.3.1 This promotional offer is exclusive to Incredible Connection online purchases (www.incredible.co.za).
17.4 Stocks are limited.
17.5 Customers should log on the Incredible Connection website by strictly using their specific user login details. Use of other person’s login detail will disqualify your order.
17.6 Online purchases made through several logins and using the same card will disqualify the order.
17.7 Stocks are exclusively limited to 1(one) customer per advertised product/unit.
17.8 Any other online purchases, which are conducted contrary to the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be cancelled and customer will be refunded should their order be cancelled/ disqualified.
17.9 Incredible Connection reserves the right to restrict and/or decline sales to traders and dealers.
17.10 The online purchase price has been reduced only for the purpose of this online promotional offer.
17.11 Prices will return to their standard price on the expiry of this promotional offer or should the limited stock be sold-out.
17.12 It is your responsibility, as a participant, to ensure that any information which you provide in respect of this promotional offer is accurate, complete and up to date.
18 Trade-In Terms And Conditions
18.1 Customer to have valid SA ID doc or drivers licence
18.2 Device needs to at least 20% Charged
18.3 Trade in value is based on the following grading criteria
18.4 100% - Working (general wear and tear is acceptable)
18.5 75% - Broken Screen – Broken LCD, Frozen touch screen, Pixel damage, yellow discolouration on screen and dead pixels
18.6 90% - No power – does not switch on, water damaged
18.7 35% - Physical Damaged - Cracked Plastic and glass screens, large scratches, dents and cracked casing, swollen battery
18.8 Value of trade-in to be loaded on an Incredible Connection Gift Card
18.9 Standard IC terms and conditions around the gift card
18.10 No charger is required for a trade in
18.11 Consumers to give consent to have IMEI numbers will be checked via TransUnion and Checkmend for blacklisting
19 Vodacom Contracts
19.1 Please note that all Vodacom contracts advertised are applicable to New contracts only and do not apply to upgrades which may be charged at a different rate to that of new contracts. Please note that additional terms and conditions may be applied by Vodacom as part of their approval process.
STER-KINEKOR THEATRES: MERCHANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Ster-Kinekor Theatres a division of Primedia (Pty) Ltd. and/or each and any of its respective members, employees, contractors, sub-contractors, agents, workmen or representatives (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) do not accept responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, claim, or other liability or expense of whatever kind or nature, - consequential, special, or otherwise - whether for death, personal injury, loss, damage to property or otherwise, including but not limited to medical claims & legal expenses, regardless whether such injury, loss or damage results from the negligence or wilful act of the Company or from any other cause whatsoever and any person entering these premises and any parent and/or guardian of a minor child entering the premises hereby indemnifies the Company against any such claim as aforementioned and from any cause whatsoever that may be instituted against the Company.
2. All customers enter our premises at their own risk.
3. Each e-voucher can only be used once by the person to whom it is issued for admission & is redeemable at any Ster-Kinekor Theatres in South Africa except Cine Prestige, IMAX and for any movie except 3D movies.
4. Each e-voucher can be redeemed at the ticket counter and SST’s (self-service terminals) but not via Ticketline, or the Ster-Kinekor Theatres web or mobi sites.
5. Each e-voucher is valid for 3 (three) years and will expire on redemption or on the stipulated expiry date, whichever is the earlier.
6. The person to whom the e-voucher number and/or password is issued is responsible for its safe-keeping. Lost or stolen e-vouchers will not be replaced. This may include inadvertent deletion, forwarding or access of the correspondence containing the e-voucher.
7. E-vouchers will not be accepted if the e-voucher number is invalid or cannot be found within the Ster-Kinekor Theatres system.
8. The e-voucher cannot be utilised in conjunction with any other special, promotion and/or discount and /or any club offerings.
9. Only authorised e-vouchers will be accepted.
10. Ster-Kinekor Theatres reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any of or all the e-vouchers for any reason at any time.
11. All vouchers, purchases of tickets and food/beverage items are subject to Terms & Conditions and our Admission Terms which form part of these Terms.
12. All purchases include VAT at 14%.
13. No refunds on vouchers, tickets and/or food items purchased shall be made.
14. Ster-Kinekor Theatres shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any e-voucher or any failure or inability by the customer to use an e-voucher for any reason.
15. E-vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or in whole, is non-refundable or exchangeable and must not be sold or offered for resale or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and/or services (including loyalty/rewards programmes), either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer, unless Ster-Kinekor Theatres’ prior written consent is obtained. If the e-voucher is used in breach of these terms & conditions, the e-voucher may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the e-voucher may be refused admission.
16. Food which has not been purchased from Ster-Kinekor Theatres’ concessions counter on the specific premises may not be brought into or consumed on those premises. Only food/drinks purchased at the specific premises may be consumed within the premises. In cinemas where Ster-Kinekor Theatres sells alcoholic drinks, these may only be consumed within the licensed area. Customers are required to observe all ‘No Smoking’ restrictions and the smoking regulations.
17. Customers accept and acknowledge that due to the nature of Ster-Kinekor Theatres’ business, the cinemas will not be properly lit during a performance. Further, walkways and stairways may not be lighted after the stated starting time of-, and during, a performance. Customers hereby indemnify Ster-Kinekor Theatres for any injury or loss resulting from their failure to be seated prior to the stated starting time of a performance and for their failure to remain seated for the duration of a performance.
18. Save where no specific allocation is made, customers must ensure that they sit in the seats that have been allocated to them. If a customer refuses to sit in his or her allocated seat, Ster-Kinekor Theatres’ management will be entitled to insist that the customer leave our premises.
19. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to adhere to age restrictions that are applied to films and/or events.
20. Ster-Kinekor Theatres reserves the right to vary, amend and/or add to these terms & conditions. Please contact Ticketline on 0861MOVIES (668437) (Standard rates apply - free minutes do not apply) should you have a query or complaint. To see the full & latest Terms & Conditions or for movie information, a list of cinema locations, show-times and trailers please visit www.sterkinekor.com or www.sterkinekor.mobi