Contract subscription value up to*
The monthly premium will be added to your monthly cellphone bill.
Vodacom Contract Cover
Affordable, value-for-money insurance for your contract when you need it most.
- Insurance that pays for your Postpaid or Top Up contract expenses in the event of death or disability.
- Value-for-money with affordable premiums.
- No subscription-settling obligations in the event of death or disability.
To get Contract Cover
Call Cellsure on
082 1952 or 011 844 2800
Terms & conditions apply
What is Vodacom Contract Cover?
Contract Cover from Vodacom Insurance pays for:
- Death - all outstanding subscriptions owed to us will be settled immediately on your behalf.
- Disability - whether total or temporary, if you’re unable to work as a result of the disability, your monthly subscriptions will be settled after the expiry of a one month waiting period.
Who can get Vodacom Contract Cover?
All Vodacom Contract and Top Up customers aged between 18 and 63 years can get insurance cover for their Vodacom contract.
Why should I get Vodacom Contract Cover?
Value for money
Affordable premium; based on your Contract or Top Up price plan.
Easy claims process
Don’t worry about being disconnected with this reliable, always-on, fixed-line Internet connection.
Peace of mind for your family
No burden on your family to settle your subscriptions when you can’t.
Cover applicable even for temporary disability
Monthly subscriptions are settled on your behalf until you recover.
How do I get Contract Cover?
Find a shop
- Download the application form, complete and email it back to: email@example.com
- Call us on 082 1952
- Visit your nearest Vodacom Shop
How do I claim?
Be sure to report your claim within 30 days of the event.
There are 3 ways to report a claim:
You will not be covered for:
- Costs over and above FREE minutes used.
- More than R50 per month for value-added services.
For more information, Call 082 1952, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.