Cellphone Insurance Cover
What is Cellphone Insurance Cover?
Cellphone Insurance Cover from Vodacom provides insurance on new phones to all our customers.
We insure your Vodacom cellphone against loss, theft and damage from as little as R35 per month. Lost or stolen phones are replaced within 24 hours through our nationwide network.
To apply for Cellphone Insurance Cover
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 082 1952 or 011 844 2800
Find a Vodacom Shop near you.
|Phone value up to||Monthly premium*|
- Contract and Top Up customers; the premium will be added to your monthly bill.
- Prepaid customers; the premium will be debited from your bank account.
- Only new phones will be insured.
Why get Cellphone Insurance Cover?
With Vodacom Cellphone Insurance Cover, all Vodacom Insured customers with Android devices qualify for FREE Vodafone Protect. Powered by McAfee, the Vodafone Protect app lets you find, lock and wipe your phone in case it gets lost or stolen so your personal information is kept safe. Download the FREE Vodafone Protect app
Great things our customers are saying
How to lodge an insurance claim:
For your claim to be processed successfully, you must report it to us within 30 days of the event.
1. Call us on 082 111 to block your SIM and blacklist your phone. Remember to record the ITC reference number.
2. Report the loss/theft to the police and record the case number.
1. Take the device to your nearest Vodacom Repair Centre.
2. A helpful consultant will book the cellphone in for repairs/replacement.
For more information, call Customer Care on 082 111, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.
Alternatively, download the claims form, and fill in the details. You can then fax it to 011 844-2913 OR email it to email@example.com
Help & support
Read our Frequently Asked Questions online to get all the support you need.