Cost per MB used (Inclusive of VAT)
|Rest of the world||R128|
Easy access the internet , email and your company's network while traveling outside South Africa
- Ensures the widest data coverage plus Super-Saver Data rates on Vodafone Partner Networks globally
- Provides preferential rates measured in a minimum of 10 kilobyte increments of usage
To use Data Roaming
Activate Vodafone World to have voice, SMS and data services while roaming.
Terms & conditions apply
What is Data Roaming?
- Data Roaming lets you get online even when you travel outside South Africa. If you’re roaming on selected Vodacom or Vodafone partner networks, you will automatically qualify for Super-Saver Data rates.
Who can use Data Roaming?
- Data Roaming is only available to Vodacom Contract customers.
Why should I use Data Roaming?
Stay connected when you travel
Browse the Internet, check your email and access your company’s network even when you travel.
Control your data connectivity costs
Data Roaming is charged at a fixed SA Rand rate per MB. You will receive real-time data roaming notifications at every R5000 of data used.
Qualify for reduced rates
With our Super-Saver Data rates you also automatically qualify for a reduced rate per MB, when you roam on selected Vodacom or Vodafone partner networks.
- Data Roaming on selected Vodacom or Vodafone partner networks will qualify you for a reduced Super-Saver Data rate of R17.50 per MB
- Data rates are charged in 10 kilobyte minimum increments.
How do I activate Data Roaming?
- You must first activateVodafone Worldfor roaming voice, SMS and data services. You can then deactivate and activate Data Roaming on your mobile device using Change Settings.