Know exactly what you're paying monthly for mobile services.
- Get a detailed breakdown of your monthly expenses and usage on our network
- Track dialled numbers, call durations, costs, date and time of calls made or SMSs and MMSs sent so you can optimise spending
- Get a ready-made report to submit to your company for reimbursement
To subscribe and view your itemised billRegister for My Vodacom
Log in now
Terms & conditions apply
Who can get Itemised Billing?
All Vodacom Contract, Top Up and Prepaid customers can get Itemised Billing. Contract customers are automatically subscribed to Itemised Billing but they can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
Why should I get Itemised Billing?
Optimize your spending
Scan through the detailed breakdown of your bill to easily see where you can optimise usage.
Enjoy a ready-made report
Get an easily accessible report to submit to your company for reimbursement.
Track any calls and other services
Track dialled numbers, call durations, costs, date and time of calls made or SMSs and MMSs sent.
How much does itemised Billing cost?The cost for viewing itemised bills are different for Contract and Prepaid customers
|Bill type||Prepaid Customers|
You are charged each time you view your 30-day statement online.
- If you’re a Contract customer, the cost is added to your monthly bill
- If you’re a Prepaid customer, the cost is deducted from your airtime