Know exactly what you're paying monthly for mobile services.
- Get a detailed breakdown of your monthly expenses and usage on our network
- Track dialled numbers, call durations, costs, date and time of calls made or SMSs and MMSs sent so you can optimise spending
- Get a ready-made report to submit to your company for reimbursement
To subscribe and view your itemised billLog in now
Register for My Vodacom
Terms & conditions apply
What is Itemised Billing?
- It gives you a detailed breakdown of your monthly cellphone usage and expenses
- It lists calls, SMSs, MMSs and other services used
- You can view your itemised bill online when you log in to My Vodacom
- If you're a Prepaid customer, you can view your itemised bill for the previous calender month or the most recent 30 days
- If you're a Contract customer, you can view itemised bill for the past 14 calender months
Who can get Itemised Billing?
All Vodacom Contract, Top Up and Prepaid customers can get Itemised Billing. Contract customers are automatically subscribed to Itemised Billing but they can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
Why should I get Itemised Billing?
Optimise your spending
Scan through the detailed breakdown of your bill to easily see where you can optimise usage.
Save yourself from any hassles with a ready-made report
Get an easily accessible report to submit to your company for reimbursement.
Track any calls and other services
Track dialled numbers, call durations, costs, date and time of calls made or SMSs and MMSs sent.
How much does itemised Billing cost?The cost for viewing itemised bills are different for Contract and Prepaid customers
|Bill type||Prepaid Customers|
You are charged each time you view your 30-day statement online.
- If you’re a Contract customer, the cost is added to your monthly bill
- If you’re a Prepaid customer, the cost is deducted from your airtime
How do I get and use Itemised Billing?
To subscribe to and view:
If you’re a Contract customer, you can choose to get your itemised bill sent to you via email or posted as a paper bill. To do this, log in to My Vodacom and select email or paper.
For more information:
Call Customer Care on 082 111, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.